The Wethersfield Farmers’ Market begins its 14th season on June 2, 2022. It will be every Thursday from 3-6pm through October 13th on the Solomon Welles House lawn at 220 Hartford Ave., Wethersfield, CT 06109.
13 local farmers selling produce, milk, cheese, yogurt, honey, maple syrup, pickled and fermented products, pasture-raised meats, jams/jellies, soaps, wine, cider and flowers, will join 20 other vendors.
Most vendors from last year are returning. But there will be new features:
1. Staehly’s Farm Winery/Yankee Cider Company will offer free wine tastings every week as well as sales of their award-winning wines and ciders. All fruits grown here in CT. Check our Facebook page every week for which wines/ciders will be offered.
2. Nicole Palazzo of Indulge by Palazzo in Wethersfield will be making her mini-donuts on-site at the Market in her donut and coffee trailer
3. Sabores Mexicanos, an authentic Mexican Food Truck, will join us every week.
4. Citrus & Rye will offer take-home cocktail mixes.
5. Several other Wethersfield businesses will make appearances: Laurie Kelley Fine Art, Sugaree
Gems, Freestone Forge, and Serenity Threads
6. Face-painting and Balloon art for kids will return
7. Chiromark will offer on-site chiropractic analysis. Connie Drake will offer Thai massage
8. Thanks to our principal corporate sponsor Renewal by Andersen….Also Lyons & Wraight
Insurance and Chet’s Italian Ice.
Many new musical acts will perform.
Once again we will offer SNAP and Double SNAP 50% discounts on all fruits and vegetables courtesy of End Hunger CT.
Featured events-look for dates on our Facebook page.
– Kids Book Swap-Wethersfield Pep
– Donut decorating-Indulge by Palazzo
– Dahlia Day-Free Flower Giveaway-7 Acres Farm
– Medicare Seminars-Ageless Insurance
– Meet the Queen (Bee)-Sugar Maple Farm
– Salsa and Chip Day-Pan de Oro Chips
– Popcorn Day-Rolling Hill Farm
– Pumpkin Giveaway-Wethersfield Farmers’ Market